- FMC-1.6 One-click Ferrule Mate Cleaners are mainly for ODC end faces. They’re manufactured firmly to cope with the harsh environment applications, and with 800+ times cleans per unit, automatically advance ensures each clean is performed with fresh cleaning tape.
- FMC-1.6 For 1.6mm adapters & ferrules, military applications.
Why Should We Clean the Connectors?
Research has shown over 85% of fiber optic network failures in data centers, campus, and other optical communication facilities are caused by contamination on the optical connector end face.
For best optical performance, it is imperative that all optical fiber connections are clean and free of contaminants. Fiber optic cleaning products is being highly recommended as a kind of very important tool for manufacturers and engineers. One of the most basic and important procedures for the maintenance of fiber optic systems is to clean the fiber optic equipment.
The fiber optic connector cleaner is designed to effectively and quickly clean connector endfaces, both the unmated patchcord and through the adapter. It cleans the ferrule end faces removing dust, oil, and other debris without nicking or scratching the end face.
- Can handle any types of pollution
- Super long lifetime, over 800 times cleaning
- Clean over 95% surface of fiber ferrule with only one click
- Suitable for both male connectors and connectors though adapters
|Ferrule & Adapter 1.6mm Harsh Environment
(MIL T 29504/5 for MIL DTL 38999, MIL T 29504/15 for MIL PRF 28876)
|ABS, Anti-Static Resin
Notes on usage:
- Do not expose device to direct sunlight, high temperature or high humidity.The cover on the guide cap should be closed at all times when device is not in use.
- Do not attempt to disassembleas this can cause damage to the device and void warranty.
- Do not re-use cleaning cloth as this will eliminate its cleaning ability.
- Do not touch the cleaning cloth as this will cause contamination.
- Do not pull the cleaning cloth, use only the device body.
- Do not use this cleaner when the cloth is empty, as this can cause damage to the connector.