The CLETOP-S Type B cleaner is a cassette style fiber optic connector cleaner system that can be replaced cartridge to reduce cleaning costs. CLETOP-S Type B cassette cleaner can removes oil, grease and dust from SC, SC2, FC, ST, DIN, D4, LC, MU, MT, MPO/MTP and MT-RJ (no pins) fiber optic connectors. They use densely woven micro-fiber cleaning fabrics to remove harmful contaminates off of the ferrule end face.
The anti-static cloth material produces a pristine fiber tip and minimizes contaminant attraction. The cleaning fabric is pre-washed and produces less than 70 pcs/CFM of particles > 1mm in size, making this system excellent for use in any production environment including clean rooms.
- Easy to replace tape cartridge
- Can be replaced very easily
- One push operation
- Available for both left hand and right handed operators.
- Has excellent anti-static properties for static sensitive applications and can avoid reattachment of dust to the ferrule after cleaning
- Cleans per cartridge: over 400 times
- FTTX work sites installing OptiTap™ drop cable
- Data center installation and preventative maintenance
- Central office and head end new equipment installations and preventive maintenance
- Production facilities that terminate fiber optic cable assemblies
- Testing and measuring laboratories using optoelectronic equipment
- Any application that uses unmated fiber optic connectors
- Fiber Optic Satellite Communication Systems
|CLETOP-S Type B Cassette Cleaner with Blue Tape
|Click Type Cassette
|SC, SC2, FC, ST, DIN, D4, LC, MU, MT, MPO/MTP and MT-RJ (no pins)
|Product Name: CLETOP-S Replacement Cartridge Blue
|Product Name: CLETOP-S Replacement Cartridge White