LDF-600 Large Diameter Optical Fiber Cleaver is designed for cleaving 125μm to 600μm cladding diameter silica fiber. It is also capable of precision angled fiber cleaves. The detachable optical fiber clamping module is used for accurate optical fiber positioning and clamping, and the corresponding optical fiber clamping modules are used for different core diameter fibers, and the replacement and adjustment are simple and convenient.
- Able to perfectly cut various types of fibers with a cladding diameter of 125μm to 600μm;
- This device adopts diamond blade, which is sharp and durable. The blade is easy to replace and adjust. Under normal use, the times for single-point cutting can reach more than 3000 (depending on the nature of the fiber cladding). Theoretically, each blade can be adjusted to use 10 points;
- Adopts the stretching + engraving cutting principle to achieve a low-angle and flat fiber end cutting effect. The average cutting angle is less than 0.5°. Employing imported motor and high-precision guide rail for optical fiber stretching, the precision of the pulling force can be controlled within 0.01kgf, to ensure repeatable cutting and continuous consistency;
- The detachable fiber holding module is used for accurate fiber positioning and clamping, fiber with different core diameters adopts the corresponding fiber holding module, which is also easy and convenient to replace and adjust;
- This device adopts a handheld 3.5-inch high-definition human-computer interactive touch editor with a clear display. The operation interface conforming to the operator’s usage habits facilitates the operator to edit and archive the parameters of the fiber cleaver. And the operator can also directly select and apply the cutting programs for different optical fibers in the equipment, conveniently.
|Stripped Fiber Coating Length
|125 to 600μm
|250 to 1,000μm
|30,000 cleaves for 400μm cladding fiber;
50,000 cleaves for 125μm cladding fiber
|Average Cleaved Angle