NEOCLEAN-EZv cleans the 2.0mm optical connector in the hybrid electrical and fiber-optic connector for the broadcast cameras. The “NEOCLEAN-EZv” is developed exclusively for broadcasting and video connectors, which allows an easy cleaning without troublesome work such as attaching and detaching the split sleeve inside the connector.
The stability of any optical network infrastructure depends critically on the condition of the connector. In addition to power degradation, connector end faces with even minor amounts of dirt have a higher chance of experiencing irreparable damage during mating. Signal degradation, residue cross contamination, and long-lasting impacts of contamination can all be avoided with sound cleaning procedures, appropriate training, and usage of durable cleaning instruments.
- Dry cloth
- No additional solvents are required
- One-push “Skill less”Operation
- Compact Design
- Cleaning microfibers are densely stranded and debris free
- Lanyard prevents the dust cap from getting lost
- Compatible for plugand socket
- ROHS Compliant
- Broadcasting and Video Optical Connectors
|2.0mm ferrule connectors for broadcast cameras (LEMO: SMPTE 304M connector, TAJIMI: OPS, OPC series, CANARE: OC series, FC series etc.)