FHP2 Series Optical Power Meter is the advanced version of OPM series. It is more functional and intelligent.
Under the situation of laboratory, LANs, WANs and CATV as well as long distance optical network, Optical Power Meters, together with Grandway’s Stabilized Optical Laser Sources, can be used to identify optical fiber, measure optical attenuation, verify continuity an evaluate fiber link transmission quality.
FHS2D02 Optical Laser Source can transmit with a wavelength identification digital encrypted protocol, enabling FHP2 Series Optical Power Meter to automatically switch to the proper calibration wavelength. This feature reduces the need for communication between the two technicians and decreases the possibility of making mistakes.
Signal encrypting can also give the receiving end information on the power to be used as reference, helping ensure efficient referencing, even when the two units are far apart.
Memory capacity of 1,000 data items; enables data transfer to a PC via USB connection. With the software, the datasheet can be saved as excel or txt, and print out directly.
Maximum testing range up to 150km (when using Grandway’s FHS2D02 Optical Laser Source with Grandway’s FHP2A04 Optical Power Meter).
- Integrated with high performance optical detector
- LCD backlight foreasy operation in darker environments
- Two powering systems: internal rechargeable batteries or AC adaptor
- Wide dynamic range and high power measurement capability
- High accuracy and stabilized
- Auto-off function:saves the power and low power consumption allows extended operation in the field
- Recommended calibration interval
|Interchangeable FC/PC, SC/PC
|-50 to +26dBm @1550nm
|270, 1k, 2kHz (≥-20dBm)
|-10 to +50℃
|-20 to +70℃
|2*Ni-MH AA batteries
|FC adapter, SC adapter, 2*Ni-MH AA batteries, power adapter, USB cable, test report, carrying bag, user manual