MAY41 Optical Fiber Identifier can quickly identify the direction of transmitted fiber and display the relative power without any damages to the bending fiber. When the traffic is present, the intermittently audible tone is activated.
MAY41 Optical Fiber Identifier, using macro-bending technology on line for non-destructive testing, can measure the signal direction and power, and avoid mis-operation result in interrupted lines.
It has Visual Fault Locator integrated with MAY41 Optical Fiber Identifier, for broken fiber location.
- VFL included
- Lower power indication
- Displays the relative power
- No need to replace adapter
- Indicate signal presence or absence
- Indicate singal direction and power in fiber
- Efficiently identifies the traffic direction and frequency tone (270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz) with audible warning.
|Recognizable Wavelength Range
|750 to 1700nm
|Recognizable Signal Type
|2kHz, 1kHz, 270Hz
|Minimum Detection Power
|-30dBm (1310nm); -35dBm (1550nm)
|VFL Output Power
|Auto Off Function
|0 to +50℃
|-20 to +60℃
|MAY41 Optical Fiber Identifier with VFL
|AA Alkaline Battery