The CLETOP Type A is a cassette style fiber optic connector cleaner system that can be refilled to reduce cleaning costs. They use densely woven micro-fiber cleaning fabrics to remove harmful contaminates off the ferrule end face. The CLETOP Type A cassette cleaning tool will accommodate all single fiber connections. The CLETOP Type A is designed to clean both singlemode and multimode ferrules on SC, SC2, FC, ST, DIN and D4 connectors.
The anti-static cloth material produces a pristine fiber tip and minimizes contaminant attraction. The cleaning fabric is pre-washed and produces less than 70pcs/CFM of particles > 1mm in size, making this system excellent for use in any production environment including clean rooms.
- Replacement reels are easy to install and they reduce the cost per cleaning
- Good for 400+ Cleanings
- Eliminates electrostatic charge
- Created to reliably produce high-quality cleaning without the use of alcohol or other solvents.
- The washed, ultra clean micro-fiber cloth captures debris and other contamination
- The cloth is robust, it does not fray or leave any fibrous materials behind
- The most cost-effective high-end cleaning solution available
- FTTX work sites installing OptiTap™ drop cable
- Data center installation and preventative maintenance
- Central office and head end new equipment installations and preventive maintenance
- Production facilities that terminate fiber optic cable assemblies
- Testing and measuring laboratories using optoelectronic equipment
- Any application that uses unmated fiber optic connectors
- Fiber Optic Satellite Communication Systems
|CLETOP Type A Cassette Cleaner with White Tape
|Lever Type Cassette
|Ferrule 2.5mm (SC, SC2, FC, ST, DIN, D4)
|Product Name:CLETOP Replacement Tape Blue
|Product Name:CLETOP Replacement Tape White