The OPTIPOP R1 is a cassette style fiber optic connector cleaner system that can be refilled for reducing cleaning costs. It uses a densely woven micro-fiber cleaning fabric to remove harmful contaminates off the ferrule end face.
The anti-static cloth material produces a pristine fiber tip and minimizes contaminant attraction. The cleaning fabric is pre-washed and produces less than 70 pcs/CFM of particles > 1mm in size, making this system excellent for use in any production environment including clean rooms.
- Replacement reels are easy to install and reduce the cost per cleaning
- 400+ Cleanings
- Eliminates electrostatic charge
- The washed, ultra clean micro-fiber cloth captures debris and other contamination, the cloth is robust, it does not fray or leave any fibrous materials behind
- The most cost effective high-end cleaning solution available
- FTTX work sites installing OptiTap™ drop cable
- Data center installation and preventative maintenance
- Central office and head end new equipment installations and preventive maintenance
- Production facilities that terminate fiber optic cable assemblies
- Testing and measuring laboratories using optoelectronic equipment
- Any application that uses unmated fiber optic connectors
|SC, MU, SC2, LC, FC, MT, ST, MPO (no pin)
|Click Type Cassette
|Product Name: OPTIPOP R Replacement Reel